Professional Liability Defense
General Civil Litigation
Victoria J. Sterling Award
for Lawyer of the Year
Kyle has spent his career representing health care providers in courts throughout the country. He is regularly a featured speaker nationwide on issues such as Medical Staff Services, Negligent Credentialing, Perinatal Safety, Defensive Medical Charting, Dealing with Disruptive Physicians, Overcoming Surgical Complications and Catastrophic Medical Malpractice Defense.
Kyle has lectured in many states and even foreign countries to groups as diverse as National Medical Staff Services Association, American Dental Association, American Health Information Management Association, Every Week Counts Campaign for reduction of elective C-sections, and the Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Services on Western Risk Management and Defensive Charting.
Kyle is a member of DRI, American Bar Association, Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (past Board Member), and multiple sub-committees of these groups regarding health care litigation. Kyle has been appointed National Coordinating Counsel for carriers regarding Medical Negligence Claims and Medicare Fraud Claims across the United States. Kyle is licensed to practice law in multiple states and has a national practice defending health care providers.
Kyle was the recipient of the 2012 Victoria J. Sterling Award for Lawyer of the Year for OMSNIC/Fortress Insurance Company. OMSNIC is the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons National Insurance Company insuring oral surgeons throughout the United States. Fortress is OMSNIC’s subsidiary insuring general dentists and other dental specialists throughout the United States.
Kyle is a graduate of Phillips University and the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He is also a proud former Police Officer with experience conducting long term narcotics investigations.
Kyle and his wife Sara have three children, Lauren, Vivienne and Leo. He resides in Oklahoma.
Kyle is licensed to practice law in Oklahoma, New York, and Texas.
When you have a team in which everyone is invested in the process and the outcome then you’re going to deliver the best results.
- Kyle Sweet Teaches University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry Class
- Attorneys Sweet and Phillips Successfully Try Admitted Liability Case
- Kyle Sweet Appointed to Board of Directors of CAI
- Kyle Sweet Presents on Future of the Business of Law
- Kyle Sweet presents Professional Liability and Risk Management seminar to the Rose State Department of Dental Hygiene
- Kyle Sweet Presents Grand Rounds Lecture to OU Department of Anesthesiology on Reducing Risk of Professional Liability Claims
- Attorneys Sweet, Hubbard and Phillips Receive Defense Verdict in Spinal Cord Case
- Attorneys Sweet and Butts present at Medical Protective Risk Management and Dental Ethics Seminar
- Kyle Sweet Awarded Attorney and Counselor of the Year by OU Physicians and OU Medicine
- Kyle Sweet Lectures Third-Year Dental Students at the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
- Sweet Law Attorneys Sweet And Butts Obtain Summary Judgment In Dental Malpractice Case
- Kyle Sweet Receives Defense Verdict In Pelvic Surgery Case
- Kyle Sweet Selected to Leadership OKC Signature Program Class 36
- Kyle Sweet Publishes Poster Presentation at American College of Surgeons Conference
- Kyle Sweet Receives Defense Verdict in Jury Trial
- Kyle Sweet Receives Premier 100 Designation from American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Kyle Sweet Secures Defense Verdict in Full Mouth Rehabilitation Case
- Sweet Law Presents Medical Malpractice Education to OBA
- Sweet Law Becomes Affiliate Partner for PIAA
- Kyle Sweet Appointed to Mercy Health Foundation Board of Directors
- Sweet Receives Dismissal
- Sweet Receives Defense Verdict in Wrongful Death Case
- Attorneys Sweet and Dewberry Receive Defense Verdict in Brain Injury Case
- Kyle Sweet Receives Unanimous Defense Verdict
- Kyle Sweet Secures Defense Verdict in Degenerative Disk Disease Case
- Sweet Law Attorneys Secure Win in Tenth Circuit
- Kyle Sweet Presents “Dangers in Depositions”
- Kyle Sweet Presents Risk Management Seminar
- Sweet Law Sponsors Lone Survivor Foundation Benefit
- Sweet Law Attorneys Receive Unanimous Defense Verdict
- Sweet Law Firm Expands with Second Office in Tulsa, Addition of Two New Partners
- Local Attorney Receives National Award, Additional Honors
We have extensive trial experience and a trial preparation process structured to benefit from the perspectives of our junior members while growing their knowledge base.
We stay on top of the latest technology to craft exhibits and demonstrations that help us successfully make the case to juries.
We have a regional footprint in Oklahoma City and Tulsa along with a national presence, thanks to a reputation built on successful outcomes overseeing large multistate cases.
We create efficiencies through integrated services and a one-stop shop approach. We provide comprehensive legal services under one roof.